The Prenatal Nutrition Library x Needed Partnership
We’re excited to share a new partnership with The Prenatal Nutrition Library! For a limited time, when you buy any of our Plans, you’ll get two free months of membership to The Prenatal Nutrition Library.
Read on for the full scoop.
What is TPNL?
The Prenatal Nutrition Library (TPNL) is an online resource developed by Ryann Kipping, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Lactation Educator.
TPNL uses the most up to date nutrition science to give you clear and practical answers to all of your nutrition questions to guide you through a healthy, feel-good pregnancy. A TPNL membership provides:
- Education: New relevant and practical content released weekly, and access to the entire library of existing content
- Support: Q&A forum with twice weekly check-ins
- Connection: An introduction forum to connect with other women in their pregnancy journey
Why We Chose to Partner
At Needed, we know that a nutrient-dense diet is essential to a healthy pregnancy. We also know that education is critical to being able to implement a nutrient-dense diet.
We always believe that nutrition through food should be your primary approach to getting the nutrients you need, but when it comes to the most nutritionally demanding phases of your life (preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum), supplementation is needed.
Due to depleted nutrient levels in soil, pregnancy nausea and aversions that limit diet, and a lot of confusion around what food and nutrients are actually needed, a high quality supplement is critical to ensuring that you and baby are getting what you need for optimal health and development.
Together with TPNL, we are excited to provide education and support around prenatal nutrition and supplementation. Our partnership is intended to empower you with high-quality information and supplementation to optimally nourish both you and your baby.
Complete Plan (Ships Monthly)
Prenatal Multi + Pre / Probiotic + Collagen Protein
Bundle our 3 main products for extra savings while optimally supporting you and your baby's micronutrient, protein, and microbiome needs.Shop Now
How it Works
Here’s how to take advantage of the offer:
- Add any of our Plans to your cart. Plan options include the Complete Plan, Bestsellers Plan, and Conception Support for Two Plan.
- Apply promo code TPNLNEED at checkout (valid through June 30, 2021)
- After purchase, you will receive an email with a code to redeem your offer on The Prenatal Nutrition Library website.
trusted education is needed.