Most women aren’t meeting their protein needs during pregnancy and postpartum. Mamas need protein for blood sugar management, minimizing nausea, and growing baby's cells and the placenta. Collagen is in an optimal form for all of this. It also supports mama's joints, pelvic floor tissue, skin elasticity, and postpartum hair and healthy glow. Our hydrolyzed Collagen is ethically sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free bovines from New Zealand. Take before, during, after pregnancy — and even beyond.
30-day supply, unflavored powder.
With our powder formula, you’re getting pure hydrolyzed bovine Collagen, nothing else. Its neutral flavor profile mixes perfectly into food and drink. And it’s in an optimal form for absorption.
Mix one scoop into a single serving of food or drink. We designed our Collagen Protein to be taken along with our Prenatal Multi, Omega-3, and Pre/Probiotic. Together, these products optimally nourish mama and baby before, during, and after pregnancy.
“Collagen needs to be an integral part of every woman's pregnancy routine, from preconception to postpartum. There are extensive benefits from blood sugar balance to immune health, but I can most explicitly see the difference with my patients in their tissues. It directly impacts both the ease of and recovery from vaginal births and C-sections.”
Why prenatal protein is needed.
15g of protein with tailored amino acid profile
- Protein requirements are greatly elevated in pregnancy.
- The building blocks of protein, amino acids, build new cells for baby, and help stabilize blood sugar levels while supporting a woman’s changing body (skin and pelvic floor).
- Collagen provides important amino acids, like Glycine, that are difficult to get enough of through other common protein sources.
- Moreover, hydrolyzed bovine Collagen is most similar to the natural Collagen in our bodies.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is easily digested and absorbed because of the low molecular weight of the peptides produced during hydrolysis.
Sustainable, clean sourcing
- Ethically-sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free bovines from New Zealand.
- Contains no inflammatory ingredients, unlike most other protein powders sourced from dairy, soy, grains, or legumes.
- Free of the quantity of heavy metals and other toxins found in most plant-based protein powders.
- Simply blend in coffee, smoothies, or oatmeal as a nourishing addition to your daily routine.
Expertly-formulated and tested
- We selected our collagen in partnership with naturopathic and functional medicine doctors, and other practitioners and researchers.
- Every batch is third-party tested.
Or complete your Collagen Protein with a plan designed for an optimal you.
Ready to talk to your health practitioner about our better Collagen Protein?
Thoughtful inquiry is needed.