Tis the season for gifting! We are happy to share our top picks for gifting to the women in your lives who are somewhere along the motherhood journey. Check out our lists for mamas who are thinking, trying, pregnant, postpartum, or grieving. We are a women- and mama-owned company backed by a team of perinatal practitioners, and we are proud to support other mama and practitioner-founded companies in each of these gifts!
For the Mama Who is Thinking
Our gifts for the mama who is thinking about trying to become pregnant soon are focused on helping mama educate herself on the factors that influence fertility and on giving her products that support the preparation of her body and environment for optimal fertility.
- Our Prenatal Multi to start preparing your body to conceive
- Kegg’s fertility tracker to begin to understand your cycle
- C and The Moon’s Malibu Made Body Scrub to clean up your skincare routine
- The book Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhood and Trusting Yourself and Your Body - because education is key to a healthy journey
- Canyon Coffee’s Half Caff Duo, for cutting back (not out!) on your caffeine
- Branch Basics Starter Kit of truly clean household cleaners
- The book Awakening Fertility - another excellent resource on fertility education
For the Mama Who is Trying
Our gifts for the mama who is trying to become pregnant soon are focused on helping mama rest and destress and on nourishing her body and mind to support optimal fertility.
- Our Stress Support to help manage stress which supports fertility
- Osea Malibu’s Undaria Algae Body Oil to cleanly nourish the skin with minerals and antioxidant
- An annual subscription to the Expectful Meditation App subscription to practice mindfulness and help get your mind in a healthy place
- Lunya’s Silk Mask to support restful sleep - essential for optimal fertility!
- Oat Mama’s Fertility Tea for a delicious and soothing way to support fertility
- Agni’s Fertility Box for another delicious and nourishing way to support fertility
- Real Food for Pregnancy to educate yourself on the importance of nutrition throughout pregnancy - this is the most comprehensive resource for how to eat throughout pregnancy!
For the Mama Who is Pregnant
Our gifts for the mama who is thinking about trying to become pregnant soon are focused on helping nourish her growing body and baby and start to prepare for postpartum.
- Our Collagen to support your increased protein needs and stretching skin and tissues
- Hatch Belly Oil to support your growing belly and stretching skin
- The book The First Forty Days to begin to educate yourself on postpartum nutrition needs
- The Prenatal Nutrition Library subscription as a resource to answer all of your pregnancy-related nutrition questions
- Bobbie Formula to have on hand in case you choose to formula feed
- Hill House Nap Dress for a comfy but beautiful dress that fits a growing belly
- Hatch Skin to Skin Bra for the ultimate cozy bra that grows along with you throughout pregnancy
For the Mama Who is Postpartum
Our gifts for the mama who is thinking about trying to become pregnant soon are focused on helping nourish herself and her baby while supporting recovery and the transition to motherhood.
- Our Sleep+Relaxation Support to help relax and support restful sleep at a time when you may be getting uncomfortable or dealing with pregnancy insomnia
- Golden Ear Seeding Kit by Spirit Gate for calming the spirit, and encouraging postpartum re-integration
- Motherbees First 40 Days Bundle to nourish your body with optimal foods created specifically for the postpartum phase
- We Are Amma Cocoon for a super stylish and functional nursing cover
- The book The Fourth Trimester to help prepare you for the transition to motherhood
- Lactation Lab Breast Milk Test Kit to better understand the nutrient content of your milk (and how to optimize it)
- Totum Women Lactation Cookie Mix to support milk production in a delicious and nutritious way
For the Mama Who is Grieving
Our gifts for the mama who is grieving are focused on helping to process a loss while providing physical and emotional comfort and care.
- Our Stress+Sleep Bundle to help manage stress and support restful sleep and relaxation
- Jenni Kayne Musk Candle for a soothing and comforting environment
- Cuyana Pajama Set for a beautifully cozy way to relax and recover
- True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil for the ultimate skincare ritual that will leave you feeling hydrated and glowing
- Earth Mama No More Milk Tea+Seeds of Hope Candle to help stop milk production and honor the memory of your loss and hope for the future
- Bodily Pregnancy Loss Box for the tools you need to process the experience, nurture yourself, and honor your loss in ways that are meaningful to you
- Kilte The Blanket Wrap for a hug of comfort with a super soft and cozy wrap
We hope this list of ideas provides some inspiration for gifts for the mamas and mamas-to-be in your life - or that it serves as a reference list for you to share ideas for yourself!