Prenatal Multi Guide: Tips and Recipes
Are you ready to try your new fave Prenatal Multi? We know it looks a little different than some of the other options out there, so we created a short guide to share our best tips for blending our Prenatal Multi in a range of our favorite preparations. Check out our recipes below, and if you need more tips, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @nourishmentisneeded
Let’s start with the basics.
- 1 serving = 1 scoop or 1 daily packet
- Our Prenatal Multi is designed to be added to cold or warm (once cool enough to consume) food or drinks, like smoothies, oatmeal, nut milks, coffee, yogurt, and more.
- The powder is slightly sweetened with monk fruit extract, and it has a creamy natural vanilla flavor to it.
- We don’t recommend baking, cooking, or heating it directly.
- Our powder includes prenatal-pink plant-based beadlets, encapsulating our Vitamin C for best absorption and nutrient protection. The beadlets may stick to your glass or blender, but should shake loose with a little extra stirring.
- For best mixing results, we recommend blending the powder with:
- Shaker cup or mason jar with a tight lid
Note: if you don't have a high-speed blender like a Blendtec or a Vitamix, we've found the best results by mixing the other ingredients of your smoothie first to form a smooth consistency, then adding your prenatal powder (and any other powders, like our Collagen). This helps to prevent clumping and powder sticking to the sides.
Easy-to-take vanilla powder even nauseous mamas love. Pairs best with a smoothie or latte alongside a meal. Comes in a convenient 30-day supply.Shop Now
If you are sensitive to sweet flavors or prone to nausea:
- Use unsweetened nut milks, and tart flavors like cacao and raspberry to cut through the sweet notes.
- Nut milk or heartier foods and beverages are recommended for nausea-prone mamas. Do not take it with plain water on an empty stomach.
- Try adding ice to your beverage, as it helps cut down on sweetness.
Mamas need protein for blood sugar management, minimizing nausea, and growing baby's cells and the placenta. Collagen is in an optimal form for all of this. It also supports mama's joints, pelvic floor tissue, skin elasticity, and postpartum hair and healthy glow. Our hydrolyzed Collagen is ethically sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free bovines from New Zealand.Shop Now
A note for vegetarian and vegan mamas:
Many of our favorite recipes include our Collagen Protein, as our powders are designed to be taken together. Many mamas (including vegetarian mamas) find our Collagen to be an easy addition to their routine, as it is an unflavored protein source with a nice consistency, unlike plant-based protein powders that can be really chalky. Feel free to omit Collagen whenever it is suggested, if you prefer.
Less Sweet Smoothies
- Raspberry Cacao Smoothie
- Cinnamon Oat Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Chocolate Cashew Milk Smoothie
trusted education is needed.