This week, we’re celebrating the launch of our new Omega-3+ Capsules! So, we thought a quick round-up on all things Omega-3 was, well, needed.
So, let’s dive into why it’s needed, who needs it, and why our two Omega-3 options are better than the rest.
Wondering why Omega-3 matters for mamas? We explain that here.
Our Shocking Experience
Wondering if you really need a supplement? Check out the shocking results of our testing experience:
We tested the Omega-3 levels of nearly 250 women of childbearing age from across the country at wellness events as well as through direct outreach to wellness practitioners. Among these nutritionally-aware women, we found that ~96.3% were not meeting their Omega-3 needs. Curious where you land? Get your levels tested with our simple at-home kit.
A Real Life Case Study
Curious what another mama’s journey looks like incorporating Omega-3 during the preconception phase? Get a peek into a case study with one of our naturopathic doctors and her patient.
Why our Omega?
Not all Omegas are created equal. We offer two high quality options, a liposomal powder (currently on pre order) and Omega-3 Plus capsules, shipping now! Here’s what sets our Omega-3 products apart:
- Quality: Our sourcing, manufacturing, and packaging help prevent damaging oxidation that is so prevalent in other supplements and detrimental to health.
- Testing: Every batch is third party tested to ensure quality, purity, and potency. It is free from microplastics and heavy metals, commonly found in fish.
- Sustainability: Our Omega-3 is sourced from vegan algae sustainably grown in the United States.
- More than just Omega-3: The unique combination of DHA, EPA, Choline, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin in our Omega-3+ capsules works synergistically for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Liposomal Delivery: Our Omega-3 powder absorbs 5x better than standard fish oil pills thanks to liposomal delivery.
Our Omega-3 is back!Grab our Omega-3+ Capsules – they’re shipping now!