Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- 2 cups/fistfuls leafy greens (spinach, kale, etc.)
- ¼ large avocado (or ½ small, freeze the rest for future smoothies)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (we love the Three Trees, Joi, MALK, and Malibu Mylk brands if you can find them. Or, look for a nut/seed milk with no added fillers and gums)
- 1 scoop Needed Collagen powder
- 1 scoop (or 1 daily packet) of Needed Prenatal Multi
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk or water to thin out to your desired consistency. Using frozen ingredients will result in a thicker smoothie. If you don’t have a high speed blender like a Vitamix, Ninja, or Blendtec, you may want to thaw out frozen ingredients for 15 minutes or so before blending.
Want more tips on how to make the most of your Prenatal Multi? Check out our tips here!
trusted education is needed.