Vanilla Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- ½ cup oats
- ¾ cup milk of choice (we love the Three Trees, Joi, MALK, and Malibu Mylk brands if you can find them. Or, look for a nut/seed milk with no added fillers and gums)
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1 tbsp tahini (or any nut/seed butter, we like tahini for the added calcium)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 scoop Needed Collagen powder
- 1 scoop (or 1 daily packet) of Needed Prenatal Multi
- Mix oats, almond milk, flax, and almond butter to a mason jar or small bowl and stir with a fork to combine. Make sure all oats are immersed in milk.
- Cover securely with a lid or seal and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours) to set/soak.
- The next day, just before eating, stir in Collagen and Prenatal Multi. Top with berries, nuts, or seeds if desired.
- NOTE: If you prefer to heat your oats, do so before adding Collagen and Prenatal Multi. First microwave for 45-60 seconds or transfer oats to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until warmed through. Add more liquid as needed if oats get too thick/dry. Then stir in Collagen and Prenatal Multi.
Want more tips on how to make the most of your Prenatal Multi? Check out our tips here!
trusted education is needed.