- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2/3 cup nut/seed milk of choice (we love the Three Trees, Joi, MALK, and Malibu Mylk brands if you can find them. Or, look for a nut/seed milk with no added fillers and gums)
- 1 scoop Needed Collagen powder
- 2 scoops (or 1 daily packet) of Needed Prenatal Multi
- To a mixing bowl add milk and chia seeds. Whisk to combine. Be sure it is mixed well so that the chia seeds don’t clump together.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 8 hours). The chia pudding should be thick and creamy.
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir in Collagen and Prenatal Multi until blended in. Add in extra nut milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Top with fresh fruit and/or nuts if desired.
- Chia pudding will keep covered in the refrigerator for about 3 days, just add Collagen and Prenatal to each serving as you eat it.
Want more tips on how to make the most of your Prenatal Multi? Check out our tips here!
Like the article? Share it!